Almost 50,000 Jessicas were born the same year I was, but I’m my parents’ only child, and my husband’s only wife, and my son’s only mom. I’ve had eleven addresses, nine of them in New York, and two in Los Angeles. I was born and raised in New York, and I’m happy to be back home. I’m a writer and entrepreneur.
- I like cows, but won’t go near them.
- I love to read but haaaaaaaate hardcover books.
- I’m allergic to grass and trees.
- I hate to shower, except in the summer. But let’s be clear: I do shower.
- I love clouds.
- I’ve never ridden a horse.
- I fucking hate toast. My son loves it.
- I wish I were at the beach right now.
- And most days, my hair is too flat for my liking.