Almost 50,000 Jessicas were born the same year I was. Still, I’m my parents’ only child, and my husband’s only wife (so far).
I’ve had ten addresses, eight of them in New York, and two in Los Angeles. I was born and raised in New York, and I’m happy to be back home.
I’ve had more jobs than I can count. I’ve been a restaurant hostess (shout out to Cartoon Universe, which went out of business and stiffed me on my check!), a music industry intern, an “HR Generalist,” a makeup artist, an art director, an event planner, a project manager, and a marketing director.
Now I’m finally, mostly just two things professionally: a writer and entrepreneuse.
What else makes me me?
- I like cows, but won’t go near them.
- I love to read but haaaaaaaate hardcover books.
- I’m wildly envious of David Sedaris, despite his history as an elf.
- I’m allergic to grass and trees.
- I hate to shower, except in the summer. But let’s be clear: I do shower. Except in the summer.
- (I’m the only one who thinks that ^ was funny.)
- I love clouds.
- I’ve never ridden a horse.
- I fucking hate toast.
- I’d really like a hypo-allergenic perma-puppy who never poops. I know how this makes me sound.
- I’m constantly cleaning up crumbs.
- And most days, my hair is too flat for my liking.